Dr. Kiran Prasad B
Mob: +91- 9880119153
Dean – Administration
Dean - Administration is in charge of administrative matters concerning the College.
- Optimizing scores in Criterion IV- Infrastructure and Learning Resources & Criterion VI - Governance, Leadership and Management by working in collaboration with the Office Superintendent to secure a high CGPA.
- Leading the Institute to be the topper in the ranking survey conducted by the NIRF, Outlook, Hindu, and other Higher Education-related surveys.
- To network with Dean- Academics, Dean- Research, and Dean- Students’ Progression.
- To submit Faculty Development Programmes on Institutional Development and strategy development-related proposals to MHRD/UGC/Private/Public sources.
- To ensure systematic functioning of the Office such as being updated and implementing the new schemes and programmes introduced by MHRD, UGC, University and other regulatory bodies in Higher Education.
- To supervise maintenance of infrastructures like Auditorium, Reflection Park, Amphitheatre, Canteen, Sports Ground and gymnasium.
- To supervise stock checking of equipment and related materials and monitor documents such as Stock Registers and Dead Register.
- To monitor annual maintenance charges of computers, refrigerators, water coolers and water purifiers.
- To facilitate timely audit with the Finance officer.
- To promote staff welfare programmes and represent their views.
- To take initiative and facilitate fundraising as and when the need arises.
Reporting and Documentation
- Updating the Principal and the Vice-Principal once a month on the assigned responsibilities.
- Furnishing documents (With the Heads of Departments), updating (At the Dean’s Desk), submitting (IQAC Meeting), and uploading (on the college website) the documents of all the above.
Work Team: Financial Officer, Administrative Staff, Library and Ministerial Staff