The college has publications such as College Magazine, Journal of Social Work and News Letters published by the Alumni Association and News Letters of various fora .
Publications of the staff during 2014 are as given below
1. Adelaide Journal of Social Work - Volume I Issue I (2014)
A Peer reviewed National Journal of Professional Social
Work, School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore 02
2. Counselling Process Dr. P. Jenis Mary 2014
Adelaide Center for Research and Publications, School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore 02
3. Grantha Parisheelane - Dr. Madhav M. 2014
'Prof. S. Ananthanarayana's Effects of English Poety on Kannada Poetry'
Publications of the staff during the period 1995-2013 as given below.
- ‘Kotadavaru’ , Dr. P.N. Maiya, Parampalli Prakashana, Mangalore, 1995
- ‘Apurva’, Dr. P.N. Maiya, Vimochana Prakashana, Athani, Belguam, 1997
- ‘Modern Indian Poet writing in English’, Dr. Laxminarayana Bhat, Mangala Deep Publications, Jaipur, 2000.
- ‘Kota’, Dr. P.N. Maiya, Parampalli Prakashana, Mangalore, 2001
- ‘Male Madeshwara’, Dr. Laxminarayana Bhat, Central SahithyaAcademy , New Delhi , 2001
- ‘Sambandha’(Kannada) by Dr. Laxminarayana Bhat, CentralSahithya Academy , New Delhi , 2005
- ‘Nala Paka’, Dr. P.N. Maiya, Parampalli Prakashana, Mangalore, 2006
- ‘An anthology of Selected Poems of Ekkundi’ by Dr. Laxminarayana Bhat, Sahithya Academy , Bangalore
- ‘Tirpale’ (Tulu) – in the ‘Anthology of Tulu Poetry’ by Dr. Laxminarayana Bhat, , Dravidian University , Kuppam, 2009
- ‘M.T.R. Yajnapppa’ Parampalli Yajnanarayana Maiyya Noorara Nenapu, Parampalli Prakashana, Mangalore, 2009
- ‘COGMAP’, Ms Sandra S. Lobo, School of Social Work , Mangalore, 2009
- ‘UTTAMA ALVIKE’, Dr. Rita Noronha, Preraka Tharabethudarara Kaipidi, 2009
- “ BADUKIGONDU TIPPANI ” by Dr. Dr.Laxminaryana BhatP. an Authology of Kannada, First Edition:2010
- “SRI RAMAYANA MAHANVESHANAM” by Dr.Laxminaryana BhatP. Released byHonourable Justice Kapadia as on June 30, 2010. The Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India at Sai International Centre, New Delhi
- An Authology of Selected Poems of “Ekkundi” (Ed & Tr. In English) to be published shortly by the Sahitya Akadem, Southern Regional Office, Bangalore by Dr.Laxminaryana Bhat P.
- “Manovignana” Kannada book (1000 Multiple choice Questions to face the competitive Examinations published by School of Social Work , Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore.- Dr. Ashoka and Prof. Madhava B.M
- “Trainee Women Constable” published by School of Social Work, Mangalore – Dr. Ashoka and Prof Madhava B.M
- Co-authored Book “Psychosocial skills required in Teachers to deal with Problems in children”-2010 published by School of Social Work, Mangalore- Dr.Rameela Shekhar.
- “Learning to Grow”- 2010 published by School of Social Work, Mangalore- Ms. Meena Moneteiro & Dr. Rameela Shekhar.
- “Good Governance” facilitators learning manual published by School of Social Work, Mangalore and KROSS Bangalore – Dr. Rita Noronha, 2009.
- “Women & Mental Health” – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science, Bangalore, School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore, Flinders University, Adlaide- Editors : K. Sekar, Prakashi Rajaram, Dr.Rameela Shekar, Mubarak A.R, 2010.
- “Psychosocial Skills required in teachers to deal with problems in children” by Dr.Rameela Shekhar & Prof.B.M.Madhava, 2010.
- “Emerging trends in Gender Parity & Disparity in Dakshina Kannada & Udupi Districts- Educational Materials on Gender Sensitization- I ” Handbook for Planners & Facilitators- Major Research Project- Sponsored by -University Grants Commission, New Delhi- Dr.Rita Noronha, Ms.Juliet C.J, Ms.Gayatri R- 2011
- ”Gender Sensitization – A Perspective Educational Materials on Gender Sensitization II” Handbook for Facilitators- Produced in connection with the Major Research Project sponsored by University Grant Commission, New Delhi- Dr. Rita Noronha, Ms.Juliet C.J, Ms.Gayatri R, School of Social Work, 2011
- “Humour N Crime” published by Department of Criminology, 2010-11.
- Study Reports on “Criminologically Relevant Issues” – Dr.B. Ashoka, 2010-11.
- Department of Criminology & Forensic Science, Crimino-Vision “Crime News letter”, 2011-12.
- “Child Mental Health”- 2012 published by School of Social Work, Mangalore – Dr.Rameela Shekhar, Ms.Sandra Lobo and Dr.R Parthasarathy.
- “Garigedarida Kode” collection of poems -2013 published by School of Social Work, Mangalore – M Danish
- ”Resource Management in Social Work Practice”- 2013 published by School of Social Work, Mangalore – Dr. P. Jenis Mary
Publications of Maria Paiva Couceiro Memorial Lectures
- ‘Poverty in India: Issues and Concerns’ by Dr. N. K. Thingalaya, Chairperson and Managing Director, Syndicate Bank Ltd., Oct 8, 2001
- ‘In Quest of a New Dawn: Women’s Human Rights’ by Dr. Sr. M.Olivia A.C., Principal(Rtd.), St. Agnes College , Mangalore, Aug 27, 2002
- ‘Globalization and the Social Work Profession’ by Dr. Ka Tat Tsang.,University of Toronto , Mar 29, 2003
- ‘Higher Education and Service – Learning: Vision and Challenges’ by Dr. Anandi Martis, Prof. (Rtd. ), St. Ann’s College of Education, Mangalore., Aug 03, 2004
- ‘Progress of India in the Face of Corruption’ by Hon’ble Justice M. F. Saldanha (Retd.), Aug 22, 2005
- ‘Oncology – Social Work Perspective – A Synopsis’ by Dr. Janet Parameshwar, Head of Department of Social Work, Kidwai MemorialInstitute of Oncology , Bangalore , Aug 21, 2006
- ‘Social Responsibilities of Financial Sector’ by Mr. Anantha Krishna, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Karnataka Bank, 2008, Sep. 24, 2007
- ‘Happy and Healthy Ageing’ by Dr. Prabha Adhikari, Professor of Medicine, KMC Hospital , Mangalore, 2009, Jan. 13, 2009
- ‘Capsules for Happy Living’ by Dr. Ravish Thunga, 2010
- 'Crime and Drugs among youth' by Mr. Vinay A. Gaonkar, 2012
- ‘Therapeautic Life style Change for Coronary Heart Disease ’ by Dr. K. Kunhali, 2013
- 'Family values and Social co-Existence' by Mr.Ramabhatta Sajangadde, 2014
- 'World Cancer Day Not beyond us' by Dr. Jalaladuddin Akbar K.C, 2015
Journals published by the Alumni Association
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 1, October 2002
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 2, October 2004
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 3, October 2005
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 4, October 2007
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 5, October 2009
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 6, October 2010
- Roshni Journal of Professional Social Work, Volume 7, October 2011