ROTARACT CLUB SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK, ROSHNI NILAYA
The purpose of Rotaract is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that assist them in personal development to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
- To develop professional and leadership skills
- To emphasize respect for the right of others based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- To recognize the dignity and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities to serve
- To recognize, practice and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities in the community and worldwide
- To provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve thecommunity and promote international understanding and goodwill towards all people