Our Motto – Excel we will
- To foster a sense of belonging through integrated and co-operative functioning.
- To sharpen the literary perceptions and expressions of the student community.
- Towards building a student community, that is in harmony with his/her world in Body and Mind.
- Towards making learning a purposeful, worthwhile and happy endeavor.
- Towards sensitizing and enriching the creative, cultural and traditional outlook in a universal perspective.
- To provide opportunities to learn and appreciate culture and literature.
- To tap and nurture the innate creativity and talents in students.
- To conduct programmes, workshops, seminars, education tours to promote holistic growth.
Membership of the Forum:
The membership of the forum is open to all the undergraduate students of School of Social Work . However, it is compulsory for students of English Literature
- The activities of the Forum every academic year:
- Cultural programmes
- Awareness programmes
- Wall Magazine
- Interactive and participatory sessions
- Study Tour