District Jail Visitors Board
- District Legal Services Authority
- Central Board for Workers Education
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Department of Health
- Department of Women and Child Welfare
- Police Department
- Forensic Medicine
- Government Hostels
Faculty are the members of various Government Organizations:
- Dr. Jacinta D’Souza is associated with District Jail Visitors Board, CM’s Task Force for Human Development, Central Board for Workers Education, Director – CHILDLINE 1098 and Nodal Officer, Karnataka Knowledge Commission, Government of Karnataka
- Dr. Rita Noronha is associated with CHILDLINE 1098, Executive Committee of CAPART, Campaign against Child Labour
- Prof. B. M. Madhava as Head of the Department of Research provides consultancy to the organizations associated with the research projects undertaken by the Institution and CHILDLINE
- Dr. P.N. Maiya is associated with Kannada and Culture Department
- Dr. Ashoka B. is associated with Police Department, Forensic Department and Colleges
- Dr. Rameela Shekhar is associated with the Juvenile Justice Board, Karnataka State Mental Health Authority Board and CHILDLINE 1098
- Prof. Poornima is associated with Kannada and Culture Department
- Dr. Prakash Tharien is associated as consultant for monitoring and supervision of ICDS projects.
- Ms. Eveleen Benis is associated as Member, State Task Force in the Women and Child Department of ICDS programmes.
Faculty are the members of Various Non-Government Organizations.
- Dr. Jacinta D’Souza is a member of Nehru Yuva Kendra, Sub- Committee of Family Counselling Center and Vijaya Rural Development Foundation
- Dr. Rita Noronha is a Member of Governing Council, Ave Maria Palliative Care, Vamamanjoor
- Dr. Audrey Pinto is the President of Vishwas (Trust for the Elderly)
- Dr. Rameela Shekhar is a member of Research Ethics Committee, KMC, Sub Committee of Family Counselling Center and Member, Kanachur Academy of Education
- Dr. Malini Mukund is a member of Research Ethics Committee, Omega Hospital
- Ms. Sophia Fernandes is a member of Jeevadhaan – Rehabilitation for HIV/AIDS
- Ms. Eveleen Bennis is a member of Member of Vishwas (Trust for the Elderly)
- Ms. Juliet C.J. is a member of Cheshire Home Mangalore
Institution works in collaboration with the following bodies:
- MoU with NACO/KSAPS in conducting state-wise training for counsellors, lab technicians and medical doctors.
- District Police Force in conducting regular training for the police – rifle training for students and in forensic matters.
- District Legal Service Authority in conducting programmes on world mental Health day and other programmes for the Judiciary.
- Schools and colleges of Mangalore and Udupi District – promotive and preventive mental health programmes for teachers, parents and students.
- Disaster management, good governance, citizenship is taught at the PG level which sensitizes the students towards their social responsibilities.
- The Institution is a life member of Citizens’ Forum. Staff and Students are involved in social surveys.
- Chiguru, a unit conceptualized by the PG students aims at betterment of street children; surveys are conducted, local radio programmes are broadcast and awareness on child problems are conducted.
- Organizing Street Vendors for proper placement, security and other benefits.
- The annual NSS health camp sensitizes the students towards the health needs of the Community. Through Plastic Hekiko movement, issues like environmental degradation and protection are made known. Efforts are made to make the college campus plastic free.
- The college has signed MoU with BCA , USA and is continuing its contract with Volda University, Norway . In the recent past, collaborations with Our Lady of Lake University of Texas in the US. MoU with France and Timor Leste are in the process.
- Student exchange and faculty exchange programmes are planned with the aforementioned universities and countries.
- Criminology department collaborates with Police and legal bodies and has organized several workshops, seminars and training programmes.
- The MSW department in collaboration with Deccan Development Society (DDS) Hyderabad , Institute for Cultural Research and Action (ICRA) Bangalore , APPICO Sirsi, conducted a survey in 24 districts of Karnataka for selecting the members for ‘Farmers Jury’ among the small and marginal farmers, from 14th to 30th October 2009. The survey identified 160 farmers. In the final selection 30 members were selected, out of which 50% were women, SC/ST.